The PowerShell Toolbox is quick way to access frequently used scripts.
Navigate to Sitecore -> PowerShell Toolbox and after selecting you should see the configured scripts:
Note: Examples included in the following modules
- Authorable Reports
- Logged in Session Manager
- Package Generator
- Task Management
View the list of user sessions and "kick" them out as needed.
Logged in Session Manager
Generate a report using the Sitecore Rules Engine.
Rules based report
View the list of SPE sessions and "kill" them as needed.
PowerShell Background Session Manager
Simple tool for generating a site tree using an existing sitemap.
Re-create Site from Sitemap
View and manage the configured scheduled tasks.
To create your own Toolbox item take the following steps: 1. Create the Toolbox folder under an SPE module. Use the context menu to simplify the process.
- Right click the module name and choose Scripts -> Create libraries for integration points.
- Select the Toolbox item and click Proceed.
- 1.Create a PowerShell Script under the Toolbox item.
- Right click the Toolbox library and choose PowerShell Script.
- 1.Open and edit the PowerShell Script using the ISE.
- 2.Run the Rebuild All command in the ISE by navigating to the Settings tab and selecting the icon to rebuild. Be certain to enable the module before running the rebuild command.
- 3.Verify the new toolbox item appears in the Toolbox.