The SPE Modules support a wide variety of predefined script libraries to help with exposing scripts to the Sitecore interface.
The following list outlines the available libraries for Integration Points that may be added to modules. These may also be generated automatically when creating or updating modules.
Be certain to enable the module when you need to use it.
- Context Menu - Visibility can be control using rules made available from within the Interactive field section.
- Insert Item - Visibility can be control using rules made available from within the Interactive field section.
- Warning - Appears as a warning message beneath the ribbon in the Content Editor.
- Data Sources - Not a formal integration point library, but a good place to add scripts used for Data Source Scripts. Read more about how they work here and here. The Source field simply references the script like script:/sitecore/system/Modules/PowerShell/Script Library/[MODULE NAME]/Data Sources/[SCRIPT NAME].
- Tasks - Not a formal integration point library, but a good place to add scripts used for Scheduled Tasks. SPE includes a
PowerShellScriptCommandfound under /sitecore/system/Tasks/Commands/PowerShellScriptCommand which is used to run scripts from within scheduled tasks.