Legend: "–" - not supported; "✓" - supported.
-  Released by Sitecore for SXA which can be download from the SXA 1.9.0 release page however you should be safe simply installing the official SPE release on GitHub.
When reviewing the different download packages you may see some names that are not too clear. The following list outlines what those names should mean.
- N.X : Full N.X release - This refers to the package used by Standalone and CM roles. This includes what is required to see the PowerShell ISE, Console and their associated services.
- N.X Minimal : Server-side remoting only - This refers to the package with only files. Useful for remotely connecting to SPE.
- N.X Authorable Reports : Additional reports and tools - This package is a sublemental installation to the full version with additional reports. With version 6.0 this package is no longer needed as the reports are included with the full release.
- N.X Remoting : SPE Remoting module for CI/CD - This provides a Windows PowerShell module for connecting to SPE remotely. Use in combination with the full or minimal packages.