The Web API integration point exposes scripts through a url.
The url will look something like the following: http://remotesitecore/-/script/v2/master/homeanddescendants?user=sitecore\admin&password=b
Here's the url broken down:
- API Version - Specifies which service is being requested.
- v2 - This is the service that executes scripts stored in the integration point library.
- Database - Specifies which database contains the script.
- master - This database requires the credentials to be provided.
- Script - Specifies the name of the script contained in the database.
- homeanddescendants - Replace this name with whatever your script is called in the Web API library.
- Query String Parameters - Specifies the additional bits of data for use by the web service.
- user and password - Authenticates the request and in most cases will be needed. If the script is published to the web database the credentials are not required.
- scriptArguments - The PowerShell hashtable containing the query string parameters.
Note: Examples included in the following modules
- Getting Started
The integration point can be completely disabled through configuration as described here for Restfulv2.
- Watch Adam present this and much more on Sitecore! Experienced here.