- Windows 7+
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2+ : Download
- Windows Management Framework 3+ : Download
- The link provided will get you up to PowerShell 5
- Detecting your PowerShell version
- PowerShell Execution Policy set to
The SPE module installs like any other for Sitecore.
Following the installation you'll find these new items added to the Sitecore menu:
- Sitecore -> PowerShell Console
- Sitecore -> PowerShell Toolbox
- Sitecore -> Development Tools -> PowerShell ISE
- Sitecore -> Reporting Tools -> PowerShell Reports
You may also clone the project from GitHub and compile it. This allows you to access the latest functionality without waiting for a new release. See the following contributor guide for instructions on how to get up and running.
See the troubleshooting section here